Small Office Phones
Amplified Corded Telephones
- Clarity C200
- ClearSounds CSC500
- ClearSounds CSC600
- ClearSounds CSC600ER
- Fanstel ST150
- Fanstel ST250
Amplified Cordless Telephones
- Clarity C4205
- Clarity C4210
- Clarity C4220
- Clarity C4230
- Clarity C4230HS
- Clarity XLC2
- Clarity XLC3.4
- Clarity XLC3.5HS
- Clarity XLC3.4/3.5HS
- ClearSounds A55
- ClearSounds A600
- ClearSounds A600E
- ClearSounds A600/A600E
- ClearSounds AC100
Documents on this site require:
Fanstel ST150 1 Line Amplified Corded Business Speakerphone
Model ST150 is a sophisticated amplified business speakerphone that can digitally adjust frequency-specific volume levels so that any user, especially those working in extremely noisy environments, can comfortably and clearly hear a caller’s voice. It boasts highly flexible sound settings: incoming voices may be amplified by up to 52 dB with extra amplification for high frequencies. This level of amplification has been tuned to more effectively restore the perception of many phonemic distinctions common in speech than competing models. Your colleagues won’t know you have hearing loss. This phone looks exactly like a normal business phone, when you increase volume it adds frequency-specific amplification automatically.
The internal acoustic chamber also restores low-frequency components in the incoming voice signal, allowing the speakerphone to deliver a crisp acoustic experience one would have only expected from a high-end conference speakerphone.
The huge 7.4 square inch display allows a user to read the screen comfortably even from a distance. This phone also features a quick and easy way for busy user to stay in touch – even out of the office. With a touch of a button, incoming calls can be set to be forwarded to a mobile phone (needs call forwarding service).
- Conference grade speakerphone, up to 83 dB SPL at 500mm (~20 inches).
- Up to 52 dB amplification at 120 dBSPL
- Frequency-specific amplification for both handset and headset.
- Auto-select the best amplification level
- RJ22 and 2.5mm headset ports.
- Headset button with LED indicator
- Redial memory of up to 32 digits
- 99 names/numbers directory
- Name search in directory
- Dial from Caller ID log or directory
- 7 programmable memory buttons.
- One Touch Call Forwarding
- Edit telephone number before dialing
- Speakerphone and mute LED indicator.
- Make or receive phone call without power.
- Memory retention without power.
- Hearing aid compatible
Caller ID and LCD Display
- 99 name/number Caller ID log.
- Caller waiting ID, voice mail waiting
- Ultra large fonts on high contrast LCD.
- Backlit LCD with adjustable viewing angle
- LCD viewing area: 7.4 square inches
Note: Use of Caller ID requires subscription to Caller ID service.
- Power Supply: AC adapter (included).
- Size: 235 x 182 (mm); 9.27" x 7.18"
- 1 year Manufacturer's Warranty
Our Price! $219.99
Shipping only $18 for this item!
Back to top