The HF 380-A uses a 7 Stage Air Purification process for the Purest Air Possible!
Multi-Tech Intelli-Pro intelligent air purifier. The Most Complete Air Purifier on the Market - Advanced Sensor Technology and Seven Leading Technologies. Features include:
- Sensor Technology: Sensors are in place to monitor air quality, detect certain types of pollutants, and to indicate when the filter or bulb need to be replaced.
- Seven Leading Technologies to Cover Virtually Every Pollutant. With seven air purification functions, there is a technology for virtually every type of airborne pollutant.
- Technologies include HEPA filter, activated carbon filter, ionizer, germicidal UV light, Photocatalytic oxidation (TiO2) filter, washable electronic dust collector and washable pre filter.
- Each unit includes brand new filter cartridge and bulb
- Each unit covers up to 650 sq. ft.
How the HF 380-A Purifies the Air:
- Washable Pre Filter. The air first enters pre filter, capturing the largest particles, which enhances the durability and performance of the other filters.
- Washable Dust Collector Plates. The electrostatically-charged dust collector grid traps particles and pollutants like a magnet. This is similar to Friedrich C-90A, which is Consumer Reports' top-rated air purifier. Unlike the C-90A, the Intelli-Pro has multiple other leading technologies.
- Activated Carbon Filter. The best type of air filter for trapping chemicals, gases, odours and cigarette smoke. According to Penn State Dept. of Aerobiological researchers, carbon filters serve to remove odours, volatile organic compounds (VOCs) and chemicals that other filters cannot.
- High-Efficiency HEPA Filter. The most effective type of air filter at capturing dust, allergens and other solid particles (including bacteria). HEPA filters are recommended by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security.
- Photocatalytic oxidation (TiO2) filter. Effectively reduces chemicals, bacteria and odours.
- Germicidal UV Lamp. The most effective way to destroy micro-organisms, such as germs, viruses, fungi (such as mold) and bacteria. Also destroys micro-organisms including those that are trapped by the HEPA air filter, preventing them from reproducing and recirculating through the room. UV lamps are recommended by the U.S. Centers of Disease Control.
- Safe and Effective Ionizer, Circulates trillions of negative ions to neutralize floating pollutants throughout the room. A Journal of Hygiene study found negative ions to improve efficiency of filter units, and multiple studies (including those by the U.S. Dept. of Agriculture) have found ionizers to be highly effective against dust, bacteria, etc. Finally, the Intelli-Pro's ionizer is proven to be safe, producing virtually no ozone whatsoever.
- Voltage: 100-120 VAC, 60Hz
- Power Consumption: 80 Watts (Highest Fan Setting)
- Negative Ion Output: Up to 60,000,000/cm3
- UV Wavelength: 254 nm (germicidal wavelength)
- Sound Level (dB): Quiet (20), Low (35), Medium (45), High (52)
- Air Volume: 106cfm (Highest Fan Setting)
- HEPA Filter Removal Rate: 99.97% at 0.3 microns
- Dimensions (in): 24 x 13.5 x 10
- Weight (lbs): 15
- Applicable Area: Up to 650 sq. ft.
- Ozone Output: Less than 1 part per billion at 2" away from unit (UL standard is <50ppb)
- Three year Manufacturer's warranty.
Our Price! $329.99
Shipping only $30 for this item!