The stylish, extremely effective HF 280 is equipped with 6 leading technologies covering virtually every pollutant. Features include:
- an Ionizer (with relatively no ozone)
- HEPA filter
- Activated carbon filter
- Germicidal UV lamp
- Dust collection grid and Washable pre-filter
- An ultra-quiet fan
- Covers 400 ft2.
Multiple technologies to remove nearly all types of pollutants, yet very low replacement costs.
Effectively Removes: dust, allergens, mould, micro-organisms, cigarette smoke, odours, chemicals, bacteria and much more, thanks to the combination of several air-cleaning technologies.
Six Proven Air-Cleaning Technologies:
- True HEPA Filter for the most effective protection against dust & allergens. Recommended by Department of Homeland Security and U.S. Centers of Disease Control.
- Germicidal UV Lamp to destroy micro-organisms such as germs, viruses, bacteria and fungi (such as mould toxins). Recommended by U.S. Centers of Disease Control.
- Activated Carbon Filter for chemicals, gases odours and cigarette smoke. The most absorbent filter material known to man.
- Ionizer which disperses negative ions to seek out and remove particles & bacteria from the air. Proven by government studies to be effective, and to enhance performance of filters.
- Electrostatically-charged Plasma Dust Collector effectively traps charged particles & pollutants like a magnet. Simply wipe clean when dirty.
- Washable Pre-Filter for larger particles, lengthening the life of the other filters.
Other Important Benefits:
- Quiet Operation ensuring peace and quiet while running, even with its powerful fan.
- Low Energy Usage ensuring low electricity costs, even if running the Multi-Tech continuously.
- Low Replacement Costs (just $20 to $39 per year for replacement filters and UV lamps).
How the HF 280 Multi-Tech Purifies the Air:
- Washable Pre Filter. The air first enters pre filter, capturing the largest particles, which enhances the durability and performance of the other filters.
- Washable Dust Collector Plates. The electrostatically-charged dust collector grid traps particles and pollutants like a magnet.
- Activated Carbon Filter. The best type of air filter for trapping chemicals, gases, odours and cigarette smoke. According to Penn State Dept. of Aerobiological researchers, carbon filters serve to remove odours, volatile organic compounds (VOCs) and chemicals that other filters cannot.
- High-Efficiency HEPA Filter. The most effective type of air filter at capturing dust, allergens and other solid particles (including bacteria). HEPA filters are recommended by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security.
- Germicidal UV Lamp. The most effective way to destroy micro-organisms, such as germs, viruses, fungi (such as mould) and bacteria. Also destroys micro-organisms including those that are trapped by the HEPA air filter, preventing them from reproducing and recirculating through the room. UV lamps are recommended by the U.S. Centers of Disease Control.
- Safe and Effective Ionizer, Circulates trillions of negative ions to neutralize floating pollutants throughout the room. A Journal of Hygiene study found negative ions to improve efficiency of filter units, and multiple studies (including those by the U.S. Dept. of Agriculture) have found ionizers to be highly effective against dust, bacteria, etc. Finally, the HF 280 Multi-Tech's ionizer is proven to be safe, producing virtually no ozone whatsoever.
HF 280 Multi-Tech Specifications:
- Voltage: 100-120 VAC, 60Hz
- Power Consumption: 45 Watts (Highest Fan Setting)
- UV Wavelength: 254 nm (germicidal wavelength)
- Sound Level (dB): Low (25), Medium (35), High (45)
- Air Volume: 106cfm (Highest Fan Setting)
- HEPA Filter Removal Rate: 99.97% at 0.3 microns
- Dimensions (in): 11.8 x 7.6 x 12.4
- Weight (lbs): 7.25
- Applicable Area: Up to 400 sq. ft.
- Ozone Output: Less than 1.3 part per billion at 2" away from unit (UL standard is <50ppb)
- Three year Manufacturer's warranty.
LIMITED TIME BONUS OFFER!
- Purchase of a HF 280 includes one additional FREE UV Lamp!
Our Price! $159.99
Shipping only $15 for this item!