Multi-Tech Air Purifiers
- HF 300C Air Purifier
- HF 310-A Air Purifier
- HF 380-A Air Purifier
- HF 380 Air Purifier
- HF 280 Air Purifier
UV Air Purifiers
- Air Oasis AOMBL175
- Air Oasis AO1000 G3
- Air Oasis AO3000 G3
- Air Oasis AO3000 Xtreme G3
Ionic Air Purifiers
- HF 210UV Ionic Air Purifier
- XJ600 Car Air Purifier
Air Test Kits
- Air Quality Test Kit
- Ozone Test Kit
Air Purifier Parts
- XJ3800A HEPA Filter
- XJ3800A UV Lamp
- XJ3800A Collection Grid
- XJ3000 UV Lamp
- XJ3000 HEPA Filter
- XJ3000 TiO2 Filter
- XJ2000 Stainless Steel Pins
- UV Cell - 4
- UV Cell - 5
- UV Cell - 6
- UV Cell - 9
I bought an XJ2100 air purifier for my clinic room and immediately noticed the difference in the air quality. Some of my patients have chemical sensitivities and it's very important to remove odours quickly. The XJ2100 does a great job of this and patients comment on how nice and fresh the air is in the room. A bonus for me is that I find I'm less tired at the end of the day.'
Caroline Abrams, Osteopath, Vancouver
Documents on this site require:
HF 210UV Heaven Fresh Ionic and UV Air Purifier - OUT OF STOCK !
Without using any chemical fragrances or substances, the HF 210UV Heaven Fresh rapidly removes unpleasant odours and smoke in your bedroom, kitchen and bathroom. It constantly gives you clean and fresh air. The HF 210UV air purifier utilizes electronic principle to produce rich negative ions and active oxygen. The HF 210UV Heaven Fresh works as follows:
1. Germicidal UV Lamp
- The air first sweeps past the germicidal ultraviolet light after entering the air inlet. The UV light is lethal against harmful, airborne micro-organisms such as germs, viruses, bacteria and fungi (such as mycotoxins from mould).
2. Collects Particles and Pollutants
- Airborne particles and pollutants are magnetically attracted to the metal dust collection plates, like a magnet. The built in fan, along with the electronic breeze, draw pollutants through the unit and its magnetically-charged plates. Then, you simply wipe the plates clean periodically, removing them from the environment.
- When the metal dust collection plates become full of particulate and residue, simply wipe them off with a damp cloth. Then, dry the plates and reinsert. It's that easy. The amount of contamination collected by the rag will give you and idea of how much airborne pollution is being removed. Within 10 days, plenty of airborne pollutants such as dust, pollen, bacteria, dust mites, pet dander, smoke and other allergens and even viruses collected on the dust collector in the machine.
HF 210UV Heaven Fresh features include:
- Low noise fan is installed to rapidly circulate indoor air. Independent switch allow easy ON/OFF control of the fan as required. When the fan is turned OFF, ionic air movement circulate the air under completely silent mode.
- Specially designed, internally placed ultraviolet light eradicates bacteria and viruses inside the machine, effectively improving air quality.
- The ultraviolet light only use 0.5W of electricity with continuous operating life of more than 1 year. Ultraviolet light is installed near the air inlet at the back of machine.
- The cover air inlet can be removed easily for replacement of ultraviolet lamp or cleaning of the interior of the machine.
- The machine is easy to operate by simply plug into electric socket, select continuous or micro-computer controlled cyclical operation mode depending on pollution and the size of your room.
- It is an ideal air purifier for bedroom, living room, study room, hotel, hospital ward and also for vehicles.
XJ2100UV Ionic Air Purifier Specifications:
- Square Footage Covered: Up to 500 sq. ft. of open, well-ventilated space. Ideal coverage range of 250 to 350 sq. ft.
- Power Consumption: 8 watts
- Dimensions (inches): 5" H x 13.75" W x 8.66" D
- Weight: 3.1 lbs.
- Enclosure: Environmentally safe Corrosion-Resistant ABS plastic
- Fan Speed: 15 cfm
- Negative Ion Output: 60,000,000 ions per cubic cm.
- Guarantee: 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Warranty: 3-year parts and labour
- Replacement: 90-Day Replacement Policy.
- Maintenance: Easy-to-remove dust collection plate should be wiped off every 2-4 weeks, needlepoints every 1-3 months, and interior should be cleaned every 3-6 months.
UV Lamp Specifications:
- UV Wavelength: UV-C, the short, germicidal range of the UV wavelength that is effective at destroying the DNA cell of microorganisms.
- Nanometer Frequency: 254 nm, the ideal frequency for destroying DNA cells of microorganisms.
- UV Lamp Life: 10,000 hours (over a year)
Our Price! $104.99
Shipping only $15 for this item!
Back to top